SBCTA I-10 EXPRESS LANES PROJECT
San Bernardino County Transportation Authority (SBCTA) I-10 Express Lanes Corridor Improvement Project (I-10 Freeway from the Los Angeles/San Bernardino County Line to the I-15). Be prepared! Speeds are reduced to 55-mph and lanes have shifted throughout the corridor. Slow down for your the work crews’ safety and your own !
Construction activity will occur Monday through Friday during the day (6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) and night (8:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.) During construction, you may see flashing strobe lights on trucks, bright lights from light towers, and sparks from saws, and hear drilling, hammering, and equipment engines. Police may be onsite to assist with lane and ramp closures. With project activity occurring intermittently in the shoulder, motorists can use the emergency pullouts that are placed throughout the corridor.
Please remember all construction is dynamic and the schedule is weather-permitting and subject to change. For the most up-to-date information, please visit https://www.gosbcta.com/project/i-10-corridor-project-phase-i/#tab6
Sign up for text message alerts by texting i10expresslanes to 31996 (Normal text and data message rates may apply.)
View the SBCTA Virtual Groundbreaking Video!
Please click on the PDF's below to view the documents.
- PRESS RELEASE No 1, 3-12-2020
- PRESS RELEASE No 2, 3-16-2020
- PRESS RELEASE No 3, 3-17-2020
- PRESS RELEASE No 4, 3-25-20
- PRESS RELEASE No 5, 3-30-2020
- PRESS RELEASE No 6, 4-01-20
- PRESS RELEASE No 7, 4-28-20
- PRESS RELEASE No 8, 5-11-20
- PRESS RELEASE No 9, 5-14-20
- PRESS RELEASE No 10, 5-19-20
- PRESS RELEASE No 11, 6-01-20
- PRESS RELEASE No 12, 6-3-20
- PRESS RELEASE No 13, 6-4-20
- PRESS RELEASE No. 14, 7-13-20
- Message from the Mayor
- Message from the Police Department
- Mayor's Message to Seniors 03-18-2020 Re COVID-19
- Urgency Ordinance No. 1939 repealing Urgency Ordinance No. 1937
- Executive Order 2020-1, 04-21-20
- UPDATED 06/17/20 - Guidelines for Public Participation in meetings during COVID-19 emergency
- Executive Order 2020-5, 07-07-20
- Executive Order 2020-6, 07-22-20