Administrative Services Division



Bullying in schools is a very serious concern that can lead to school violence. Whether you're the victim or a bystander, bullying should be reported immediately.

How to report bullying

If you're aware of bullying, don’t be afraid to tell someone. Help out other students, respect and care for fellow students, take pride and ownership of your school.

Depending on the severity of the crime and the information provided, you can anonymously report bullying to teachers, principals and police.

If you're being bullied, contact your School Resouce Officer (SRO) or call the Police Department at (909) 946-7624.

      They will:

  • Provide advice on steps to take to reduce the offender’s ability to target you. Do not be drawn into online conversations in which violence and intimidation are used.
  • Advise you to block or drop cyberbullies from your service and report abuse to the service provider.
  • Assist in determining who is responsible for bullying and deal with them appropriately.
  • They may involve you in the solution and suggest you be present in a mediation meeting with the offender or offenders. This will be your choice and will depend on your comfort level.
  • In cases where threats to your safety, home, family members, or pets are concerned, your SRO may launch a criminal investigation and charges may result.

If you don't have an SRO, report bullying to a parent or your school administration.

Need help?

You can contact the Upland Police Department at (909) 946-7624. If it is an emergency, please dial 911.


460 N. Euclid Avenue
Upland, CA 91786
(909) 931-4100

Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday
8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.