City Clerk

Public Records Requests

Public Records not available on the City’s website can be requested through the City Clerk’s office during regular business hours. We ask that your request be as specific as possible in describing the document that you are seeking. Please include date ranges, record type (agenda, minutes, resolution, ordinance, permit, etc.), if applicable. We will work with you to narrow down or clarify your request to locate the records you are seeking.  Click here to access the form the City has prepared to assist the public in requesting documents or you may utilize the choices below in submitting your request. 

Please note that your request must be for records that already exist.  The Public Records Act is intended to provide records; it is not for staff to answer questions or perform legal research. 

Requests can be emailed to:  Requests sent via email will receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive an email please call 909-931-4120.

Birth, Marriage, and Death Certificates can be obtained from the San Bernardino County Assessor Recorder's Office.

Police Reports

Copies of police reports are available for involved parties only. The report may have information that is redacted as required by law.  A valid form of Identification is required to obtain a copy.  The fee for a report is $20.00.

Traffic Collision reports take approximately 10-15 business days to complete. A copy can be obtained by the registered owner of the vehicle and parties involved.  

Click here for more information on obtaining police reports or call 909-946-7624.


460 N. Euclid Avenue
Upland, CA 91786
(909) 931-4100

Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday
8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.