Upland Recreation & Community Services Division is proud to announce their participation in the National Recreation and Park Association "Step Up To Health" campaign. We have made a commitment to the community to improve the health and livability of our citizens by encouraging active involvement through recreation and health & wellness programs, events, services and resources. So please join us in creating a more active and healthier community and be on the lookout for more health and wellness programs to come!
Baldy View Dog Park
Located on 11th Street, between Mountain Avenue and San Antonio Avenue, Upland
Come out, socialize, and enjoy a warm day with other dog lovers! Open from dawn to dusk with a fenced in park with a separate fenced area for smaller and timid dogs.
Historic Upland Walking Tours
Join us for an in-depth look at Upland's history, downtown businesses and people that define the City of Gracious Living. Tours are held the 2nd Saturday of the month. Tours are approximately two hours and one mile in length over flat surfaces. The tour is free. There is a $5 suggested donation for the Cooper Regional History Museum. For more information or to confirm walking tour date, please contact (909) 982-8010 or click here.
Share The Trail - Etiquette & Safety Tips
Trail Etiquette & Safety Tips: Help Make The Trails Better For Everyone
- A friendly "hello" not only announces you to other trail users but creates a polite and friendly atmosphere.
- Share the trails and respect others. Stay to the right, pass on the left, and fold in when with a group.
- Show respect for wildlife and neighbors. You're traveling by their home.
- Announce yourself from behind when passing from behind.
- Cyclists reduce your speed when passing, in crowds, and in intersections.
- Keep headphone volumes low enough to hear what's happening around you.
- When walking with dogs, use a short leash, display license tags, and carry water.
- Take out what you bring in. Properly dispose of dog waste and trash items.
- Teach etiquette and safety to friends and children new to the trails.
- Wear proper trail attire and pack enough sunblock, snacks, and water for your journey.
Upland Summer Breakfast & Lunch Program
Mondays, June 15th through the end of summer!
9:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m.
Upland Unified School District is hosting breakfast and lunch for children ages 2 through 18 years. Breakfast and lunch will be provided on a "to-go" basis.
Pick Up Your Yummy Meals At These Locations:
Citrus Elementary, 925 W. 7th Street, Upland
Peppertree Elementary, 1045 W. 18th Street, Upland
Upland High School, 565 W. 11th Street, Upland
Upland Junior High School, 444 E. 11th Street, Upland
For additional information, please contact Nutrition Services.