Tree Donation Program
The Tree Donation Program is a program that offers residents the ability to have a tree planted or trimmed when funding is unavailable or when the resident would like to have the work done ahead of designated scheduling. To request to have a tree planted or trimmed through the Tree Donation Program, please contact the Public Works Department at (909) 291-2930.
Donation Program Pricing
- Tree Trimming: $150 per tree
- Tree Planting: $253 (24” box)
Donation Program Process
- Step 1: Contact the Public Works Department with your request to participate in the donation program.
- Step 2: A City representative will go out to inspect the parkway location to determine if it is appropriate for tree planting.
- Step 3: After inspection and/or approval of parkway area, the resident will be instructed to bring in donation amount for the tree installation work.
- Step 4: Donations for either trimming or tree replanting must be submitted to the City of Upland Public Works Department located at 1370 N Benson Ave. The check must identify the donation purpose and location.
- Step 5: Upon receipt of the donation amount, the request will be submitted to the City's contractor for scheduling. It normally takes approximately 6-8 weeks to complete the request.
For information about tree maintenance, click here.