Memorial Park is located at Foothill Boulevard between Campus and Grove Avenue, with three reservable sites. Site A may accommodate over 100 individuals. Sites B & C may accommodate up to 50 individuals each.
Memorial Park Amenities:
Picnic Shelter/Covered Kitchen Area - Located At Site A
Stage Platform - Located at Site A
Tiny Tots Community Building
Upland Animal Shelter
Upland Memorial Skate Park
Memorial Park Rental Fees - Site A, Atwood Kitchen:
|Resident:||$40 Per Hour|
|Non-Resident:||$40 Per Hour|
Memorial Park Rental Fees - Sites B & C:
|Resident:||$15 Per Hour|
|Non-Resident:||$15 Per Hour|
To view availability and complete an online park reservation, please visit City of Upland Park Reservations. For additional information, please contact Upland Recreation and Community Services at (909) 931-4280.
Upland Memorial Skate Park
Located at Memorial Park, south of Foothill Boulevard between Hospital Parkway and Grove Avenue, Upland.
The Skate Park measures 12,000 square feet and offers a 20-foot pipe with bowl, offering street style skating.
Please Note: Helmets and safety gear must be worn at all times. Additional rules, regulations, and requirements are posted on-site.
Regular Skate Park Hours:
Monday through Friday, 2:30 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday, 10:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
Staff may or may not be present during operational hours.
*Notice of Pilot Program: The City of Upland is conducting a pilot program by which the Skate Park hours will be extended. ALL SKATE PARK RULES, REGULATIONS, AND REQUIREMENTS WILL APPLY. This is a temporary program to determine the feasibility of extended hours. This pilot program may end at any time without notice.
Upland Recreation and Community Services or Upland Police Department may find it necessary to close the Skate Park at any time due to the following conditions: Inclement weather including high winds, wet skating surfaces, standing water in the bowl area, the need to make repairs due to vandalism or wear & tear, concern for public safety, violations of safety rules, and special events authorized by the City.
For additional information, please call Upland Recreation and Community Services at (909) 931-4280.
Rules, Regulations, Violations, And Penalties
PLEASE HELP KEEP YOUR SKATE PARK SAFE, ENJOYABLE, AND OPEN FOR USE.
**RIDE AT YOUR OWN RISK**
Warning: Skateboarding and skating areas are not regularly supervised and all users assume all risks of injury in utilizing said areas. Skateboarding and inline skates are hazardous recreational activities which can result in serious injury, broken bones, brain damage, paralysis, or even death. The City of Upland may not be held liable for any injuries incurred by persons who participate in any such hazardous recreational activity. (UMC Section 3900.4)
- Bicycles, scooters (all types), unicycles, wagons, go-carts, and/or other motorized vehicles are prohibited.
- The Skate Park is to be used only during designated hours of operation.
- The Skate Park will be closed during inclement weather, damaged caused by vandalism or wear & tear, violations of safety rules and concerns for public safety.
- Functional and protective helmets, elbow, and knee pads must be worn at all times while riding skateboard or other wheeled vehicles. (Cal Health & Saf Code Section 115800)
- Soft soled shoes are required.
- Additional obstacles or other materials (ramps/jumps) are not allowed in the designated skate area.
- The possession of or use of illegal drugs, alcohol, or tobacco products is prohibited in/or around Skate Park.
- Glass containers and other glass products are prohibited in designated staking area
- No littering. All trash must be dumped in the provided trash containers.
- Loitering is prohibited inside the designated skate area. You MUST have appropriate safety gear to be inside the designated skate area.
- Animals are not permitted inside the designated skate park area.
- Personal stereos, earphones, and headphones are prohibited inside the designated skate area. Loud music is prohibited inside and around the skate park.
Failure to comply with any of the provisions of this section may be grounds for removal from Skate Park and shall be punishable as an infraction with a fine of one hundred dollars ($100) for the first offense per Section 1200.1 of the Upland Municipal Code.
All organized events required prior permission and approval from Upland Recreation and Community Services and the Upland Chief of Police. A Special Events Permit is also required.
Any person suffering an injury within the skate park area must promptly report the injury to the City of Upland Human Resources/Risk Management Department at (909) 931-4173.
For additional information, please contact Upland Recreation and Communication Services at