The City of Upland is committed to creating and supporting a workplace culture that promotes integrity, ethical decision-making, honesty, and accountability for the purpose of earning the trust and confidence of the customers and stakeholders we serve.
The City has established an anonymous fraud tip line that may be utilized to report instances of known or suspected fraud. Reports of fraud reported through this tip line will be handled in accordance with Upland City Administrative Policy 327, Fraud Prevention Policy.
This tip line may be used for reporting known or suspected fraud committed persons that fall into one or more of the following categories:
- Elected or Appointed Officials of the City of Upland
- Employees of the City of Upland (both permanent and temporary)
- City Volunteers
- City Consultants
- City Vendors and Contractors
- Outside Agencies doing business with Upland
- Any other person or entity with a business relationship with Upland
Please complete the below information to submit your report. Please note that the more complete the information provided, the better we will be able to respond to the report.